1. Head of Clinics. Department of Neurology. National Paediatric Hospital
Dr. Juan P. Garrahan, Buenos Aires, Argentina (since 2016)
2. Staff Neurologist, senior consultant. Department of Neurology. National Paediatric Hospital “Dr. J. P. Garrahan”, Buenos Aires, Argentina (since 1989).
3. Director, Referral Pediatric Center for Acquired CNS demyelinating disorders (since 1990) and Pediatric Neuroimmunology Program (since 2014).
4. Chair, Nominating Committee, International Paediatric MS Study Group (IPMSSG) (2010-2018).
5. Member, Executive Board, International Child Neurology Association (ICNA) (2014-2018; 2018-2022).
6. Member of the International Clinical Consortium (ICC), Guthy Jackson Charitable Foundation, and active member of the NMO-Roundtable Study Group (since 2009).
7. Member of the ICC representatives at the Biorepository Oversight Committee (BOC). Guthy Jackson Charitable Foundation (since 2013).
8. Advisor of NMO Strategic Committee. Roche Laboratory (since 2019).
9. Member, Paediatric chapter of the Latin American Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (LACTRIMS) (since 2005).
10. Editorial Board Member: Neurology: Neuroimmunology & Neuroinflammation (since 2016), Frontiers in Neurology (since 2018), and Neurology and Therapy (since 2019).